This position is responsible for the safe and accurate handling of product processing. This position is required to comply with all established Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s). This position may also be required to assist with sanitation and a variety of miscellaneous tasks. This position works 4 days a week, 10 hours a day from 6:45am to 5:15pm.
- Requires standing, Requires repetitive movement, Requires bending or twisting, Requires using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls, Requires face-to-face discussions with individuals or teams, Includes exposure to contaminants , Includes exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable, Job pace is determined by the speed of equipment or machinery, Requires work with others in a group or team, Requires wearing common protective or safety equipment, Job tasks are performed in close physical proximity to other people
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material
- Performing General Physical Activities
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events
- Perform safety inspections in manufacturing or industrial setting
- Clean rooms or work areas
- Sort manufacturing materials or products
- Move or fit heavy objects
- Operate food processing production equipment/machinery
- Perform repetitive tasks in assembly setting
- Package goods for shipment or storage
- Examine products or work to verify conformance to specifications
- Operate packaging or banding machine or equipment
- Load or unload material or work piece into machinery
- Monitor production machinery/equipment operation to detect problems
- Load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
- Wrap products*
Job Type: Full-time