Due to implementing new, cutting edge, yard management technology, we are adding full time and part time team members to our Yard Driving Team! This team moves semi-trailers to various shipping docks and lots on the property, using the yard truck (yard dog). This team is responsible for the flow of truck traffic while keeping safety a number on priority. This team will break seals, release trucks, seal trucks, monitor temperatures and recording all information on, inbound, outbound and dropped trailers. The Yard Team’s responsibilities are a vital part of food safety in the growing distribution industry. We offer excellent pay and benefits.
• Are flexible with scheduling
• Enjoy Minnesota weather--Exposed to outdoor climate as well as refrigerated warehouse
• Can spend extended periods of time on feet moving around warehouse and grounds
• Have a fun and friendly, "can do" personality
• Have driving experience (or can learn to move trailers) or ability to learn
• Can clearly communicate, both in writing and verbally, with staff and customers
• Enjoy day time activities (fishing, golfing, etc.) and prefer to work at night—2ND Shift Open
Then you should apply today!
We can schedule interviews around your current work schedule and accommodate a 2 week notice if hired. CDL not required. Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record are required. Driving experience is preferred.
Shorten your commute today, we are located just off I-94 in St. Cloud